1) The switch is beautiful in appearance and easy to install
2) Support Windows XP/WIN7/WIN8/WIN10, Apple, MAC Linux, Netware, Unix and other operating systems.
3) Default 1080P/60HZ, (1920*1080) resolution.
4) The standard USB 2.0 interface is compatible with all USB devices, including USB flash drives, USB printers, all keyboards and mice.
5) Switch with the button, the length of the switching line can be up to 50 meters.
6) The line machine is integrated and can be used without other accessories.
7) Plug and play, no external power supply is required, the machine can take power from the host through the USB end of the wiring.
8) Switch operation mode: button
1) The first step: first shut down both computer hosts
2) Step 2: Connect the KVM switch to the computer, connect the USB head in the wiring, and connect the DVI to the computer/host.
3) Step 3: Insert the USB mouse, keyboard, mouse and keyboard into the KVM console
3) Step 4: Insert the monitor or TV into the DVI video of the KVM console (middle)
4) Step 5: Power on 2 hosts in sequence, prioritize (start) one of the computers and enter the desktop of the computer system (check the USB mouse and keyboard function), switch the button to the second computer, and start the second Computer, enter the system and check the USB mouse and keyboard function
Frequently Asked Questions
USB keyboard is not recognized?
1) Re-plug the keyboard once;
2) After disconnecting the switch USB and DVI lines and completely power off, reconnect the two computers and power them back on.
The mouse and keyboard cannot be used?
1) Wait for 1-5 seconds, waiting for the host to recognize the USB device (USB mouse and keyboard);
2) Press the switch button to switch to another port first, then switch back to the port for operation;
3) Re-plug the mouse and keyboard once;
4) After disconnecting the switch USB and DVI lines and completely power off, reconnect the two computers and power them back on.
The mouse cannot be operated during the switching process?
A: During the switching process of 2 computers, the computer needs to re-recognize the USB device (about 1-5 seconds).
The button cannot be switched?
A: Please check if the interface on the 2nd end of the button is plugged in (or fall off). If you cannot switch, please unplug the connector on the 2nd end of the button cable and reconnect it.